Wednesday, January 22, 2014

A terrible excuse for an intro...

About me...
I'm still trying to figure this out for myself.
I guess I'll start with the basics.
I like long walks on the beach, cheesy movies, and music.
I wish I was a tight kid.
However I hope I never become one at the same time.
My mom says I'm cute.
My life is full of adventure. (and by adventure, I mean Netflix)

This blog...
This blog has potential that it will probably never meet.
The things you'll gain from reading:
  • A new understanding...of nothing.
  • A perspective of the no-one.
  • Bad gas.
  • A rash under your armpit.
  • A love for everything.
  • Swag
  • Execution for saying swag.
Those are just a couple ideas.

What I'm all about...
I'm going to write about experiences.
I'm going to write about experiencing.
I'm going to write about that trip I never took.
I'm going to talk about the bear I never fought.
I'm going to write about YOU.
I hope I gave you the chills.
                       Please Enjoy


 

16 comments:

  1. haha
    "swag.

    execution for saying swag"

    you're funny and i like you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already have bad gas, I may or may not avoid your blog.
    (Jokes.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "And by adventure, I mean Netflix" Lets be honest, we all feel this way. Nice post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Netflix is the answer to everything now-a-days

      Delete
  4. I love the humor and the meaning in this, it was really enjoyable to read.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually very like this. You amuse me :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So amusing, and in this world of "Hey we're in Paris and I'm going to be dark because I'm angsty and misunderstood and no one gets me except for everyone commenting on my blog saying they get it but no, no one understands me and I'm sadddddddddd." your blog is needed. (Don't get me wrong, I love the sadddddd blogs...mine might be one of them, haha.)

    Okay, so hi, this was my visit, but I'm coming back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, so people can be funny too? That's what you're saying? I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha I absolutely loved this!! So funny.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish I was a tight kid.
    I wish i was funny like you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. your whole blog is absolutely amazing. left me in tears, any girl would be lucky to have you. I would love for you to be mine if I'm being honest right now. haha. amazing job

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so like, if I were to know who you are, I wouldn't be mad.

      Delete