Sunday, May 18, 2014

Me..

I'm going to tell you what I wish everyone knew about me. Or what you might want to know about me. Am I going to regret this? Probably. Do I need to get over it? Yes. So here's goes nothing.

My name is Lon Chandler Madsen.
My dads name is Lon so I always went by my middle name. 
I have a mom who has more friends at Lone Peak than I do.
A brother who is a thousand times hotter than I'll ever be. (Amethyst Wine can attest to that)
He even plays guitar.

I have two beautiful sisters, who will always be my world. (That's cheesy, but what can I say, they're pretty cool)
Momma on the left, Kaylie in the middle, and Mackenzie on the right.

I have a "kind-of" dad who walked out when I was younger. (I think that's why I went by Chandler)
I have a puppy named alfie and she is the shiz.
Yup...Take it in.

I grew up in Spokane, Washington. One of the most beautiful places on earth.
 
I love chick flicks. 
I love nicholas sparks books. 
My first girlfriend was Hannah Fry. It was kindergarten when I was a lot cuter. then she got hotter and I got "notter" so it didn't last long.
Is this a creepy post?
I like to sing but I'm not very good, but that has never stopped me.
My dance moves are terrifying, and I think that's why no one talked to me at the Senior Dance thing.
When ever I feel sad, I jam to Sigur Ros and watch videos of Soldiers coming home.
I have 8 versions of "I Can't Make You Love Me." I feel like it's the only song that explains my life.
El Oh El @ MyLyfe
I like to think that there's someone who has a bucket list with the item "Kiss Lon Madsen" on it.
My life is a comedy, with a dash of tragedy.
I like to poem and stuff. People say I sound cool, but I'm still trying to find my voice.


I love my life.
I have to remind myself sometimes, but I really do love it.
My best friend doesn't feel like a friend anymore, and it's because of his bae. (#AwkwardCoupleOfTheYear)
I tell people I don't measure my life with followers or retweets, but I totally do.
I third wheel even when it's just two girls and me. (I don't know how that works but yah)
I wish daily that I was as cool as Lamont Williams.
I'm going to miss everyone after graduation, even though I never talked to most of them. It makes me sad.
I was totally bitter that no one kissed me at the Senior Dance. #ThirstyComment (But I'll live)
My mom tells me daily that I need to lose weight, but I love my body so don't count on it.
I know if I'm ever down, I always have my siblings.
I've done every sport but never stuck with one. I still regret it.
I didn't go to my friends farewell cause a girl I liked asked me to hangout. I still hate myself for it.
I love talking to people and learning about them, but I'm always scared to start the conversation.
I think everyone is beautiful. Even my crazy aunt with the weird eye.
I hate that black beauty is dating black micah, not because I'm jealous, but because she's my sister.
This post is getting long so I guess I'll call it good.

If you have anything you want to ask, just comment or something.

"Life is beautiful, as long as it consumes you. When it is rushing through you, destroying you, life is gorgeous, glorious. It’s when you burn a slow fire and save fuel, that life’s not worth having."
                      -D. H. Lawrence



 

26 comments:

  1. I love this. You're charming. What instrument do you play?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thank you:) I play saxophone, piano, guitar, and some other stuff.

      Delete
    2. Very cool. I'm sorry for forgetting the (s) at the end of instrument. And sorry for asking another question. When it's midnight and sleep is the last thing on your mind, what do you want to do most?

      Delete
    3. I love long drives so sometimes when I can't sleep, I'll drive up suncrest and blast music that really makes me think and yeah. I also think about who would be down to just chill and live life. I don't know if I answered your question but yeah. And you can ask as many questions your heart desireth.

      Delete
    4. Last one. I promise. Besides your playlist music, who are some artists you listen to that really make you think?

      Delete
    5. hmmm that's a tough one... I love local natives, James Vincent McMorrow, James Morrison, Ingrid Michaelson, Soko, Fink, Gregory Alan Isakov, and muchh much more. I have like a huge playlist. This is a personal favorite (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoT8sYBorsQ). I could go on forever haha

      Delete
    6. Not to awkwardly interject, but I hope you're aware of the fact that local natives is doing a twilight concert in August.

      Delete
  2. This was so real. It was funny, and then sometimes it was sad, and it was 100% honest. And I loved that you added the pictures. #realtalk #top5

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's true. The pictures of your family and your life really added to it. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I'm going to make a bucket list for the sole purpose of putting "Kiss Lon Madsen" on it. And I don't even know you. (Like, I've seen you at slams and whatnot, but, you know.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this chan. sorry about my weird love for carter. you're great, and this post is different than anything in Paris and i love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Solid my friend. I've always thought you were the coolest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Slash I was always infinitesimally honored to be on your blog roll, just have to say that.

      Delete
  7. Snaps for the Nicholas Sparks books and everyone being beautiful. You win most charming.

    ReplyDelete
  8. #top5 #TopPost this was so real. Straight up honest without making you feel awkward (you know what I'm talking about)
    1. CAMERON MITCHELL HAS A VERSION OF THAT SONG?? My life will never be the same.
    2. Adele's version is my go to sad song.
    3. You are hilarious. Like you can make me laugh out loud alone in a room from a single line and if you would teach me that skill it would be great.
    4. No one worships Lamont more than I do. All I wanted for Prom was for him to be king.
    5. I love that you love life and that everyone is beautiful.
    6. I think I should edit my bucket list also/ kissing at the dance was overrated.
    7. HOW DO YOU GET SO MANY COMMENTS.
    8. Definitely listening to Cameron Mitchell's version. and have been since I saw he has one. It's on repeat. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Cameron Mitchell song has been on repeat all day and I read this and IT IS THE ANTHEM FOR ME RN SO HI

    This is amazing and I wish I could be this honest.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I guess this proves that that honesty is the best policy, because I absolutely loved reading this. Fun fact, I've been secretly intimidated by you (is that awkward to say?) since you performed Prom 2K14 at SFYS because I just thought it was the sweetest poem ever. Also, I'm glad I'm not the only one who had a secret hope of getting kissed at the Senior Dinner Dance (what a picture perfect end to senior year that would have been.) Slash, I also scared many a people with my terrible dance moves, so there's that. I can't sing either, but I belted a solo at the top of my lungs for the Productions final today, and it was one of the scariest things I've ever done. Chick flicks and Nicolas Sparks are a definite yes, and genuinely learning about people is one of the most amazing experiences you can have. Lamont Williams is the coolest person ever, and losing weight is overrated, because eating is just an A+ time for everyone. Anyway, I don't know why I felt the need to say all that, but I did. I think you're a pretty cool cat, Lon Madsen, and sorry if you think I'm the weirdest person ever for saying all this, haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooh...awkward. I was on the wrong email account when I posted this. Now I just look like a fool. So...hey...this is...awkward.

      Delete
  11. I wish daily that I was as cool as Lamont Williams.

    Me too man...me too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi is my comment insignificant cuz it's number 22 I don't know I don't care, I'm not one for withholding good things I'm thinking. I love honest. I love real. You are so great, we are all lucky to know you. Good soul, man. Heartbreaking/hilarious/serious/everything.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The chick flicks and Nicholas sparks got me. I love when guys will admit that. Hi Lon, nice to meet you :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Freaking. You are so real.
    And so humble for how many people fan girl over you.
    I've always worshipped you creepily too.

    ReplyDelete